Here is how it works:
- When you hear the cue to call weekdays at approximately 7:10am, 11:10am, 1:10pm, 3:10pm and 6:10pm, be caller nine (9) at 312-642-WDRV (9378).
- Guess “The Drive’s A to Z Mystery Artist.” It could be any Classic Rocker between the “A” of AC/DC and the “Z” of ZZ Top.
- If you guess the correct Mystery Artist, you win $1,000!
- If you don’t guess correctly, we let you know if the artist is “closer to A” or “closer to Z.” You’ll need to listen every day to help narrow it down to the correct letter and artist.
- And get this, for every missed guess, we’ll add $100 to the jackpot!
- And even better, no matter how much money is in the jackpot after the last giveaway on Wednesdays and Thursdays, we’ll add an extra $1,000 on Thursday and Friday mornings at 7:10!
- If we get several incorrect guesses, you could have a chance to win thousands of dollars in A to Z Cash!
- To find out how to get the unfair advantage of a daily text HINT of what the A to Z Mystery Artist might be, sign up for our Advisory Board Newsletter here.
NOTE: The “the” or “a” in front of a band name does NOT count (e.g. “Doors” will be the letter “D” and NOT the letter T in “The Doors”). Bands are first letters of the band name (e.g. letter “L” for Led Zeppelin); artists are the first letter of their LAST name (e.g., letter “J” for Elton John). It will always be the artist’s stage name, not the name they were born with. Also, we will not use artists that begin with numbers (e.g. .38 Special).
Play “The Drive’s A to Z Game” with 97.1 FM The Drive – Chicago’s Classic Rock!