Aerosmith In Vegas
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
BY PARTICIPATING IN THE SWEEPSTAKES, EACH ENTRANT AGREES TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES.
1. Eligibility – The WDRV – The Drive’s Aerosmith In Vegas Giveaway (the “Sweepstakes”) is open to listeners 21 years or older and residents Illinois, Wisconsin, Michigan or Indiana. Employees of Hubbard Radio Chicago, LLC and its station WDRV, 130 E. Randolph, Suite 2700, Chicago, IL 60601 (“Sponsor”), Live Nation Las Vegas (collectively, the “Promotional Participants”), Hubbard Radio, LLC, including their subsidiaries, affiliates, parent or related companies, and their immediate families, (collectively, with Sponsor and Promotional Participants, the “Released Parties”), or employees of other Illinois, Wisconsin, Michigan, or Indiana radio stations, are not eligible to enter. In order to be eligible to win a prize in this Sweepstakes, you or anyone in your household cannot have won or accepted any prize with a value of up to $599 from WDRV within 30 days prior to the awarding of a prize to you in this promotion, or won any prize or combination of prizes with a total stated value of $600.00 or more from WDRV within 60 days prior to the awarding of a prize to you in this Sweepstakes. These restrictions apply even if you reject the prize. Anyone participating in this Sweepstakes or claiming a prize in this promotion in violation of these rules will be disqualified from winning a prize in this promotion and from participating in WDRV contests or sweepstakes for a period of one year. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. Sweepstakes Period – The Sweepstakes begins on October 3, 2022 at or about 12:00:00 AM Central Time (“CT”), and ends on November 6, 2022 at 11:59:59 PM CT (the “Sweepstakes Period”). PLEASE NOTE: The Sweepstakes Period does NOT include any time when a syndicated program is playing on-air (Saturdays from 10:00 PM – Midnight; Sundays 6:00 AM – Noon and Sundays 9:00 PM – Midnight) (“Syndication Exclusion Period”).
3. How to Enter – To enter, listen to The Drive through the 97.1 The Drive App or website Stream Player at www.wdrv.com (collectively, “App”) during the Sweepstakes Period for a Aerosmith Song to be played on-air. Once you hear a Aerosmith song, tap or click the button on the App, and you will gain an entry into the drawing. Before the Sweepstakes ends, visit the Prize Details page to officially submit your entries into the drawing. You will have only the length of the eligible Aerosmith song to enter. Once the Aerosmith song ends and the next track, the DJ or an advertisement begins, the chance at an entry is over until another Aerosmith song is played during the Sweepstakes Period. You must tap or click the button in order to receive a valid entry. Please Note: the Sweepstakes will not be available during any Syndication Exclusion Period defined in Official Rule #2 above. Note that webcasts of Stations’ programming are typically on a delayed basis, which may affect participation in this Sweepstakes.
Sponsor is not responsible for telephone line unavailability, busy signals on the Sweepstakes line, operator interference, technical or atmospheric conditions that disrupt the completion of the entry, internet, app, Wi-Fi, or other technical malfunctions which may or may not result from this Sweepstakes.
4. Random Drawing: A Grand Prize random drawing will be conducted by Sponsor each Monday during the Sweepstakes Period to occur on October 10, 2022, October 17, 2022, October 24, 2022, October 31, 2022, and November 7, 2022 (each, a “Weekly Random Drawing”). Odds of being named a Grand Prize winner depend on the number of eligible entries received before each Weekly Random Drawing occurs. Decisions of judges are final and binding. Each Grand Prize winner will be notified by telephone or email on or about the day of the random drawing. Sponsor will make up to 2 attempts to contact each potential Grand Prize winner. If Sponsor is unable to contact any potential Grand Prize winner after 2 attempts, that potential Grand Prize winner will forfeit the Grand Prize, and the prize will be awarded to an alternate winner from among all remaining qualifiers, time permitting.
5. Prizes and Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) – Five (5) Grand Prizes – Two (2) tickets to see the Aerosmith in concert in Las Vegas on December 11, 2022. Trip includes: roundtrip coach airfare for two (2) people from Chicago to Las Vegas, NV; two (2) nights stay at Park MGM in Las Vegas (one standard room/double occupancy); and two (2) tickets to the Aerosmith concert at Dolby Live at Park MGM on December 11, 2022 (seat location at Sponsor’s sole discretion). ARV: $1,400.00 each. Winner and guest must depart on December 10, 2022 and return on December 12, 2022, or trip will be forfeited in its entirety. All elements of the trip must be used in a single trip or any unused portion will go unawarded.
Tickets are subject to the terms, conditions and restrictions as printed on the tickets. Valid credit card is required to check into the hotel. The winner is solely responsible for all other costs and expenses not specified herein as being awarded, including but not limited to ground transportation and any baggage fees or special taxes associated with the airfare. The winner is solely responsible for local, state and federal taxes on the prize. The winner and his/her guest acknowledge and agree that if any alcohol is consumed by the winner and his/her guest, such alcohol consumption is at the sole discretion of the winner and his/her guest and the sponsors are not responsible for any cost or circumstances resulting from such alcohol purchases/consumption. In the event the concert is cancelled for any reason, winner may not receive the concert tickets as part of the prize and that portion of the prize will go unawarded, the trip dates may change at Sponsor’s sole discretion, or the Sponsor may cancel the trip in its entirety and substitute the prize for one of equal or greater value at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Prize consists of only those items specifically listed as part of the prize. No cash or other substitution allowed by winner, but Sponsor may substitute the prize, or any portion thereof, for a prize of equal or greater value at Sponsor’s sole discretion for any reason. Prize is nontransferable and not redeemable for cash. If the winner and his/her guest miss the initial flight as scheduled to Nevada, the winner will forfeit the prize. If the winner and/or his/her guest is not present for the return flight to Chicago, he/she is solely responsible for his/her return flight to Chicago. Guest must be at least 21 years of age or older, and will be required to sign a liability and/or publicity release (“Prize Release”) prior to issuance of a prize.
Winners must meet the eligibility requirements as set forth in Paragraph 1 of these Official Rules. Winner is responsible for paying all applicable income taxes associated with accepting the Prize. Winner may be required to sign liability and/or publicity release and W9 tax form (“Prize Release”) prior to issuance of a prize, at Sponsor’s sole discretion. A 1099 form will be submitted to all appropriate taxing authorities, and by signing a Prize Release, the winner accepts the Prize, and even if the winner does not use the Prize, he/she will be responsible for the applicable taxes.
6. Claiming the Prize – For the Grand Prize, upon winner verification and the receipt of any signed Prize Release (including a Guest release signed by the designated guest), Sponsor will email the Grand Prize to the winner. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, undeliverable, or technical issues that arise out of emailing the Grand Prize. For the Qualifier Prizes, Sponsor will, after winner verification, either: (1) mail the Qualifier Prize to the winning Qualifier’s address provided during winner verification process; or (2) arrange for winning Qualifier to come pick up their Qualifier Prize (must be picked up within 10 business days from the day they are named a Qualifier) at the Station located at 130 E. Randolph, Suite 2700, Chicago, IL 60601. All unclaimed or returned prizes remain the property of Sponsor. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, damaged, stolen, returned or misdirected mailing of any prize.
7. Participation Conditions/Release/Consent to use Likeness – By participating, each participant agrees to: (a) comply with and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor which are binding and final in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes; (b) release and hold harmless the Released Parties from and against any and all claims, expenses, and liability, including, but not limited to, negligence and damages of any kind to persons and property, including, but not limited to, invasion of privacy (under appropriation, intrusion, public disclosure of private facts, false light in the public eye or other legal theory), defamation, slander, libel, violation of right of publicity, infringement of trademark, copyright or other intellectual property rights, property damage, or death or personal injury arising out of or relating to a participant’s participation in this Sweepstakes, and acceptance or use or misuse of prize; (c) indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Released Parties from and against any and all claims, expenses, and liabilities (including reasonable attorney’s fees) arising out of or relating to an entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes and/or entrant’s acceptance, use or misuse of prize; and (d) allow Sponsor’s use for promotional purposes of his/her likeness, voice and/or address (city/state) without any additional compensation.
8. General Conditions – Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, for any reason whatsoever, including, without limitation, fire, flood, natural or man-made epidemic of health of other means, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, riot or civil disturbance, terrorist threat or activity, war (declared or undeclared) or any federal state or local government law, order, or regulation, public health crisis, order of any court or jurisdiction or if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the participation process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Only the type and quantity of prizes described in these Official Rules will be awarded. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
9. Limitations of Liability – The Released Parties as set forth above are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the participation process or the Sweepstakes; (3) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; or (4) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any Prize.
11. Disputes/Governing Law – Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or the prizes awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate federal or state court of Illinois; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ or legal fees; and (3) unless otherwise prohibited, under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with this Sweepstakes shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Illinois, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of State of Illinois, or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Illinois.
12. Winner’s List/Official Rules – For the names of the winner, or a copy of these Official Rules, send a self-addressed stamped envelope by November 18, 2022 to: The Drive’s Aerosmith In Vegas Giveaway Winner/Rules (designate which), 130 E. Randolph, Suite 2700, Chicago, IL 60601.
13. Sponsors – Hubbard Radio Chicago, LLC and its station WDRV, 130 E. Randolph, Suite 2700, Chicago, IL 60601.