OnAir Contest Runs 02/14/2020 12:00am - 03/13/2020 12:00am
SCORPIONS SIN CITY NIGHTS VEGAS FLYAWAY PROMOTION
Mobile App Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
BY ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES, EACH ENTRANT AGREES TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES.
1. Eligibility: The WDRV “Scorpions Sin City Nights Vegas Flyaway” Mobile App Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to listeners who are 21 years or older and residents of Illinois, Indiana, Wisconsin or Michigan. Employees of Hubbard Radio Chicago, LLC and its station WDRV, 875 Michigan Avenue, Suite 1510, Chicago, IL 60611 (“Sponsor”), Live Nation, Cousins Subs, Hubbard Radio, LLC, including their subsidiaries, affiliates, parent or related companies, and their immediate families, (collectively, with Sponsor, the “Released Parties”), or employees of other Illinois, Indiana, Wisconsin, or Michigan radio stations, are not eligible to enter. In order to be eligible to win a prize in this Sweepstakes, you cannot have won or accepted any prize with a value of up to $599 from WDRV within 30 days prior to the awarding of a prize to you in this promotion, or won any prize or combination of prizes with a total stated value of $600.00 or more from WDRV within 60 days prior to the awarding of a prize to you in this Sweepstakes. These restrictions apply even if you reject the prize. Anyone participating in this Sweepstakes or claiming a prize in this promotion in violation of these rules will be disqualified from winning a prize in this promotion and from participating in WDRV contests or sweepstakes for a period of one year. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. Sweepstakes Period: The Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:00 AM Center Time (“CT”) on February 17, 2020 and ends at 11:59:59 PM CT on March 13, 2020 (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
3. How to Enter: To enter, listeners must register on the WDRV Stream Player at www.wdrv.com (“Website”). Then, listen to WDRV through the Stream Player on your smart phone or the Website during the Sweepstakes Period, and for every five (5) hours or more you listen through the WDRV Stream Player in any day during the Sweepstakes Period, you will be eligible to receive one (1) entry into the random drawing per week, regardless of how many hours you listen each day. For purposes of this Sweepstakes, a week begins at 12:00:00 AM CT and ends at 11:59:59 PM CT each day during the Sweepstakes Period. To be entered, each registered listener must also complete and submit an online entry form found on the Stream Rewards sweepstakes description detail page. To enter without listening for the required length of listening time, email your complete name, street address, city, state, zip code, email address and telephone number in the body of the email, and put the sweepstakes description (of the prize) in the subject line and email to: firstname.lastname@example.org, to be received by 11:59:59 PM CT on March 13, 2020. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, delayed, incomplete or returned emails. Limit one (1) entry per person per day regardless of the method of entry.
In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an entry, the entry will be deemed to be submitted by the person in whose name the Stream Rewards is registered. The entrant may be required to provide evidence that the entrant is the authorized account holder of the Stream Rewards registration associated with the winning entry and complete an affidavit and/or any applicable releases. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected entries, which may be disqualified. Any attempt by any participant to enter by using multiple/different identities, or any other methods may disqualify that participant from winning any prize, at the sole discretion of Sponsor.
4. Random Drawing/Winner Notification: One (1) Grand Prize winner will be selected via a random drawing to be conducted on or about March 17, 2020 by Sponsor, from among all eligible entries received during the entire Sweepstakes Period. Decisions of Sponsor are final and binding. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. The winners will be notified by Sponsor via email or telephone on or about the day of the random drawing. Failure to respond to the winner notification within three (3) days will be deemed forfeiture of the Prize and an alternate winner may be selected at Sponsor’s sole discretion, time permitting. Sponsor is not responsible for email or direct message notifications that are undeliverable or not received, or voicemail messages not received.
5. Prize and Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) – One (1) Grand Prize – A trip for two (2) to see the Scorpions Sin City Nights Las Vegas Residency concert. Trip includes roundtrip coach airfare from Chicago to Las Vegas on Sponsor-specified carrier, departing on July 15, 2020 and returning on July 17, 2020; two (2) tickets to the Scorpions Sin City Nights Las Vegas Residence show on July 16, 2020 at Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino; and two (2) nights hotel accommodations at Planet Hollywood Resorts & Casino, checking in on July 15, 2020 and checking out on July 17, 2020 (one standard room/double occupancy). ARV: $1,500.00. Trip must be taken July 15, 2020 through July 17, 2020, or will be forfeited. Trip components must be used during the same trip.
Ground transportation is not included as part of the prize. Tickets are subject to the terms, conditions and restrictions as printed on the tickets. If the winner and/or his/her guest is not present for the designated return flight, he/she is solely responsible for his/her return to home. The winner is responsible for any other costs and expenses not specified herein as being awarded, including but not limited to ground transportation and any baggage fees or special taxes associated with the airfare. The winner is solely responsible for local, state and federal taxes on the prize. The winner and his/her guest acknowledge and agree that if any alcohol is consumed by the winner and his/her guest, such alcohol consumption is at the sole discretion of the winner and his/her guest and the sponsors are not responsible for any cost or circumstances resulting from such alcohol purchases/consumption. No responsibility is assumed by the Sponsor if private show, shooting of the music video, or meet and greet, or any part of the prize is delayed, rescheduled, postponed or cancelled in whole or in part for any reason whatsoever, including, without limitation, any force majeure event such as hurricane, fire, flood, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, war, insurrection or terrorist threat. In the event of such cancellation, the Sponsor shall have no further liability or obligation to the winner. Prize consists of only those items specifically listed as part of the prize. No cash or other substitution allowed by winner, but Sponsor may substitute the prize, or any portion thereof, for a prize of equal or greater value at Sponsor’s sole discretion for any reason. All local, state, and federal taxes on the Prize are winner’s sole responsibility. Winner must use the Grand Prize trip portion of the prize, checking into the hotel with a valid credit card, on July 15, 2020 and checking out on July 17, 2020, or prize will be forfeited. Taxes and fees are subject to change upon notice from Sponsor. Prize is nontransferable. In the event the concert is cancelled, the show tickets will not be included as part of the prize and Sponsor shall not be responsible for any such cancellation. If the winner and his/her guest miss the initial flight as scheduled to Las Vegas, the winner will forfeit the prize. If the winner and/or his/her guest is not present for the return flight to Chicago, he/she is solely responsible for his/her return flight to Chicago. Guest must be at least 21 years of age or older, and will be required to sign a liability and/or publicity release (“Prize Release”) prior to issuance of a prize.
Grand Prize winner and guest will be required to sign a liability and/or publicity release (“Prize Release”) prior to issuance of a prize. A 1099 form will be submitted to all appropriate taxing authorities, and by signing a Prize Release, the Grand Prize winner accepts the Grand Prize, and even if the Grand Prize winner does not use the Grand Prize, he/she will be responsible for the applicable taxes. The Grand Prize winner must meet the eligibility requirements as set forth in Paragraph 1 of these Official Rules.
6. Claiming the Prize: Upon winner verification, the potential Grand Prize winner must claim his/her prize as follows, as determined solely by Sponsor: (1) in person at The Drive’s Studios located at 130 E. Randolph, Suite 2700, Chicago, IL 60601 during normal business hours (Monday-Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.) within ten (10) business days of the day he or she wins to verify that he/she is the qualified winner and may be required to sign a Publicity and Liability Release (“Release”) upon (and as a condition of) picking up the Prize; OR (2) the potential winner must sign and return the Prize Release to the Station via email or mail within twenty-four (24) hours of receiving the Release Forms, or prize may be forfeited at Sponsor’s sole discretion. All unclaimed or returned prizes remain the property of Sponsor. Failure to comply with the deadlines set forth herein shall be deemed to be the winner’s forfeiture of his or her right to claim the Prize. The winner must prove he or she is a qualified winner by presenting acceptable identification (e.g., state driver’s license; state issued identification card; valid passport with address verification; or birth certificate with social security card and photo identification and address verification). If a winner cannot prove he or she is a qualified winner, the prize will not be awarded. All unclaimed prizes remain the property of Sponsor.
7. Participation Conditions/Release/Consent to use Likeness: By participating, each participant agrees to: (a) comply with and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor which are binding and final in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes; (b) release and hold harmless the Released Parties from and against any and all claims, expenses, and liability, including, but not limited to, negligence and damages of any kind to persons and property, including, but not limited to, invasion of privacy (under appropriation, intrusion, public disclosure of private facts, false light in the public eye or other legal theory), defamation, slander, libel, violation of right of publicity, infringement of trademark, copyright or other intellectual property rights, property damage, or death or personal injury arising out of or relating to a participant’s participation in this Sweepstakes, and acceptance or use or misuse of prize; (c) indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Released Parties from and against any and all claims, expenses, and liabilities (including reasonable attorney’s fees) arising out of or relating to an entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes and/or entrant’s acceptance, use or misuse of prize; and (d) allow Sponsor’s use for promotional purposes of his/her likeness, voice and/or address (city/state) without any additional compensation.
8. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, for any reason whatsoever, including, without limitation, fire, flood, natural or man-made epidemic of health or other means, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, terrorist threat or activity, war (declared or undeclared) or any federal state or local government law, order, or regulation, public health crisis, order of any court or jurisdiction or if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the participation process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Only the type and quantity of prizes described in these Official Rules will be awarded. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
9. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties as set forth above are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited, to malfunctions, interruptions or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the participation process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of phone calls; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any Prize.
11. Disputes/Governing Law: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or the prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate federal or state court of Illinois; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ or legal fees; and (3) unless otherwise prohibited, under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with this Sweepstakes shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Illinois, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of State of Illinois, or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Illinois.
12. Official Rules/Winner’s List: For a copy of these Official Rules, see the Website.
13. Sponsor: Hubbard Radio Chicago, LLC and its station WDRV and 130 E. Randolph, Suite 2700, Chicago, IL 60601.
Return to list of Contest Rules