Leinenkugels Summer Of Shandy Rules
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
BY PARTICIPATING IN THE SWEEPSTAKES, EACH ENTRANT AGREES TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES.
1. Eligibility – The WDRV – The Drive’s Summer of Shandy Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open to listeners 21 years or older and residents Illinois, Wisconsin, Michigan or Indiana. Employees of Hubbard Radio Chicago, LLC and its station WDRV, 130 E. Randolph, Suite 2700, Chicago, IL 60601 (“Sponsor”), Leinenkugel (“Promotional Participant”), Hubbard Radio, LLC, including their subsidiaries, affiliates, parent or related companies, and their immediate families, (collectively, with Sponsor and Promotional Participant, the “Released Parties”), or employees of other Illinois, Wisconsin, Michigan, or Indiana radio stations, are not eligible to enter. In order to be eligible to win a prize in this Sweepstakes, you cannot have won or accepted any prize with a value of up to $599 from WDRV within 30 days prior to the awarding of a prize to you in this promotion, or won any prize or combination of prizes with a total stated value of $600.00 or more from WDRV within 60 days prior to the awarding of a prize to you in this Sweepstakes. These restrictions apply even if you reject the prize. Anyone participating in this Sweepstakes or claiming a prize in this promotion in violation of these rules will be disqualified from winning a prize in this promotion and from participating in WDRV contests or sweepstakes for a period of one year. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. Sweepstakes Period – The Sweepstakes begins on June 9, 2023 and ends on August 19, 2023 (the “Sweepstakes Period”). The Sweepstakes Period will ONLY occur at the following on-site events (each, an “Event”):
Friday, June 9th from 7p-9p with Janda
Wills Northwoods Inn- 3030 N Racine Ave, Chicago, IL
Friday, June 16th from 7p-9p with Janda
Bannerman’s Sports Grill- 858 South Illinois Route 59, Bartlett, IL
Friday, June 23rd from 7p-9p with Sherman
The Broken Oar Marina Bar & Grill-614 Rawson Bridge Rd, Port Barrington, IL
Friday, July 7th from 7p-9p with Janda
The Pub Maple Park- 221 Main St, Maple Park, IL
Saturday, July 8th from 3p-5p with Janda
The Elm-23 West Harris Avenue, La Grange, IL
Friday, July 21st from 7p-9p with Tingle
Jesse Oaks Food & Drink- 18490 W Old Gages Lake Rd, Gages Lake, IL
Saturday, July 29th from 3p-5p with Janda
Double J Sports Bar- 1001 Essington Rd, Joliet, IL
Saturday, August 5th from 3p-5p with Janda
Krapil’s Steakhouse & Patio- 6600 W. 111th St., Worth, IL
Saturday, August 12th from 4p-6p with Tingle
Pinz Yorkville- 1211 N. Bridge St., Yorkville, IL
Saturday, August 19th from 3p-5p with Janda
3. How to Enter & Win a First Prize – To enter, visit one of the Events defined in Official Rule #2 above, once you arrive at an Event, look for the WDRV Drive table/booth to find and complete an official entry form and deposit the completed form in the receptacle at the Event no more than 10 minutes prior to each Event’s ending time. All Event entries must be received 10 minutes prior to the published end time of each Event to be included in the random drawings. Then, at or about the end time published in Official Rule #2 above for each Event, a random drawing will be conducted by Sponsor from among all entries received during the Event, to award one First Prize winner per Event. Each First Prize winner will be announced at the Event. MUST BE PRESENT AT THE EVENT WHEN FIRST PRIZE WINNER’S NAME IS ANNOUNCED TO WIN A FIRST PRIZE. Odds of winning a First Prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during each applicable Event. All entries from each Event (including the First Prize winners) will be included in the Grand Prize random drawing. Limit one (1) entry per person per Event.
4. Grand Prize Random Drawing: Sponsor will randomly select one (1) Grand Prize winner on or about August 19, 2023 from among all entries received from all ten (10) Events combined. Odds of winning the Grand Prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the entire Sweepstakes Period. The Grand Prize winner will be contacted by telephone/email on or about the day of the random drawing. Sponsor will make 2 attempts to reach the potential Grand Prize winner. In the event the potential Grand Prize winner cannot be reached by Sponsor after 2 attempts, they forfeit their right to the Grand Prize, and an alternate may be selected, time permitting, at Sponsor’s sole discretion
5. Prizes and Approximate Retail Values (“ARV’s”) – One (1) Grand Prize– A 2-night trip for two (2) people to experience the Leinie Lodge in 2023 and trip includes $1,000 Cash, gas money; two (2) nights stay at a Sponsor-specified hotel (one standard room/double occupancy); and a tour of the Leinie Lodge. ARV: $2,500.00. Trip must be taken on the dates specified by Sponsor or will be forfeited in its entirety. Ten (10) First Prizes (one (1) per Event) – $500.00 awarded in the form of a check to First Prize winner. ARV: $500 each.
Ground transportation is not included as part of the prize. The winner is responsible for any other costs and expenses not specified herein as being awarded, including but not limited to ground transportation and special taxes associated with the trip. The winner is solely responsible for local, state and federal taxes on the prize. The winner and his/her guest acknowledge and agree that if any alcohol is consumed by the winner and his/her guest, such alcohol consumption is at the sole discretion of the winner and his/her guest and the sponsors are not responsible for any cost or circumstances resulting from such alcohol purchases/consumption. Prize consists of only those items specifically listed as part of the prize. No cash or other substitution allowed by winner, but Sponsor may substitute the prize, or any portion thereof, for a prize of equal or greater value at Sponsor’s sole discretion for any reason. All local, state, and federal taxes on the Prize are winner’s sole responsibility. Winner must use the Grand Prize trip, checking into the hotel with a valid credit card in 2023 or prize will be forfeited. Taxes and fees are subject to change upon notice from Sponsor. Prize is nontransferable and nit redeemable for cash. If the winner and his/her guest miss the initial flight as scheduled to Wisconsin, the winner will forfeit the prize. If the winner and/or his/her guest is not present for the return flight to Chicago, he/she is solely responsible for his/her return flight to Chicago. Guest must be at least 21 years of age or older, and will be required to sign a liability and/or publicity release (“Prize Release”) prior to issuance of a prize.
Winners must meet the eligibility requirements as set forth in Paragraph 1 of these Official Rules. Winners are responsible for paying all applicable income taxes associated with accepting the Prize. Winners may be required to sign liability and/or publicity release (“Prize Release”) prior to issuance of a prize, at Sponsor’s sole discretion. A 1099 form may be submitted to all appropriate taxing authorities, and by signing a Prize Release, the winner accepts the Prize, and even if the winner does not use the Prize, he/she will be responsible for the applicable taxes. Sponsor may substitute any prize, or portion thereof, for one of equal or greater value for any or no reason at Sponsor’s sole discretion.
6. Claiming the Prize – The First Prize winners will claim their First Prize in person at the Event where and when they are deemed a First Prize winner. Grand Prize winners will work with WDRV to determine how to obtain and redeem the elements of the Grand Prize. The winners must prove he or she is an eligible winner by presenting identification acceptable to WDRV (e.g., state driver’s license; state issued identification card; valid passport with address verification; or birth certificate with social security card and photo identification and address verification). If a winner cannot prove he or she is an eligible winner, the prize will not be awarded. Any unclaimed prize remains the property of Sponsor.
7. Participation Conditions/Release/Consent to use Likeness – By participating, each participant agrees to: (a) comply with and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor which are binding and final in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes; (b) release and hold harmless the Released Parties from and against any and all claims, expenses, and liability, including, but not limited to, negligence and damages of any kind to persons and property, including, but not limited to, invasion of privacy (under appropriation, intrusion, public disclosure of private facts, false light in the public eye or other legal theory), defamation, slander, libel, violation of right of publicity, infringement of trademark, copyright or other intellectual property rights, property damage, or death or personal injury arising out of or relating to a participant’s participation in this Sweepstakes, and acceptance or use or misuse of prize; (c) indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Released Parties from and against any and all claims, expenses, and liabilities (including reasonable attorney’s fees) arising out of or relating to an entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes and/or entrant’s acceptance, use or misuse of prize; and (d) allow Sponsor’s use for promotional purposes of his/her likeness, voice and/or address (city/state) without any additional compensation.
8. General Conditions – Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, for any reason whatsoever, including, without limitation, fire, flood, natural or man-made epidemic of health of other means, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, riot or civil disturbance, terrorist threat or activity, war (declared or undeclared) or any federal state or local government law, order, or regulation, public health crisis, order of any court or jurisdiction or if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the participation process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Only the type and quantity of prizes described in these Official Rules will be awarded. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
9. Limitations of Liability – The Released Parties as set forth above are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the participation process or the Sweepstakes; (3) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; or (4) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any Prize.
11. Disputes/Governing Law – Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or the prizes awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate federal or state court of Illinois; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ or legal fees; and (3) unless otherwise prohibited, under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with this Sweepstakes shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Illinois, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of State of Illinois, or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Illinois.
12. Winner’s List/Official Rules – For the names of the winners, or a copy of these Official Rules, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: The Drive’s Summer of Shandy Winners/Rules (designate which), 130 E. Randolph, Suite 2700, Chicago, IL 60601.
13. Sponsors – Hubbard Radio Chicago, LLC and its station WDRV, 130 E. Randolph, Suite 2700, Chicago, IL 60601.