Seinfeld/Gaffigan Q & A
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
BY PARTICIPATING IN THE SWEEPSTAKES, EACH ENTRANT AGREES TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES.
BY SUBMITTING A VIDEO IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES, ENTRANT HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGES AND AGREES THAT SPONSOR MAY USE THE VIDEO IN SPONSOR’S WEBSITE(S), FACEBOOK OR INSTAGRAM PAGES, AND IN ANY OTHER MARKETING OR ADVERTISING MATERIALS AND IN THE SEINFELD & GAFFIGIN SHOW (IF SELECTED AS A WINNER), WITHOUT ENTRANT’S PRIOR APPROVAL OR ADDITIONAL CONSIDERATION.
1. Eligibility – The WDRV – Seinfeld & Gaffigan Q&A Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open to listeners 18 years or older and residents Illinois, Wisconsin, Michigan or Indiana. Employees of Hubbard Radio Chicago, LLC and its station WDRV, 130 E. Randolph, Suite 2700, Chicago, IL 60601 (“Sponsor”), Hubbard Radio, LLC, including their subsidiaries, affiliates, parent or related companies, and their immediate families, (collectively, with Sponsor, the “Released Parties”), or employees of other Illinois, Wisconsin, Michigan, or Indiana radio stations, are not eligible to enter. In order to be eligible to win a prize in this Sweepstakes, you or anyone in your household cannot have won or accepted any prize with a value of up to $599 from WDRV within 30 days prior to the awarding of a prize to you in this promotion, or won any prize or combination of prizes with a total stated value of $600.00 or more from WDRV within 60 days prior to the awarding of a prize to you in this Sweepstakes. These restrictions apply even if you reject the prize. Anyone participating in this Sweepstakes or claiming a prize in this promotion in violation of these rules will be disqualified from winning a prize in this promotion and from participating in WDRV contests or sweepstakes for a period of one year. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. Sweepstakes Period – The Sweepstakes begins on at 12:00:00 AM Central Time (“CT”) on October 9, 2023 and ends at 11:59:59 PM CT on November 1, 2023 (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
3. How to Participate – To enter, during the Sweepstakes Period, eligible individuals can visit the WDRV The Drive website at www.wdrv.com or visit the WDRV The Drive app, find the Sweepstakes mention to find, complete an submit the official entry form, which includes uploading an up to 30 second video of you asking either Jerry Seinfeld OR Jim Gaffigan a question you want them to answer during their Show (defined in section 5 below). To be eligible, the video cannot be longer than :30 in length, can only feature the entrant and no other individuals, must include the name and city of the entrant submitting the video, and who the question is for (e.g. “Hi, this is Newman from Niles, my question is for Jerry – What is your favorite Seinfeld episode?”) (collectively, the “Video Rules”). Entries that do not include a video or whose video doesn’t meet the Video Rules set forth herein will be disqualified and will not be included in the random drawing. All entries must be received by 11:59:59 PM CT on October 22, 2023 to be eligible for the random drawing. Limit: one (1) Entry per person/email address. Anyone attempting to get more than one (1) Entry may be disqualified from the entire Sweepstakes at Sponsor’s sole discretion.
The entries will then be divided into two (2) separate categories: one (1) for videos featuring questions posed to Jerry Seinfeld; and one (1) for videos featuring questions posed to Jim Gaffigan (each, a “Category”).
By submitting a Video, you represent and warrant that you have all rights, title and interest in and to the Video, that you have the full rights to submit the Video for purposes set forth hereunder, and you hereby grant Sponsor an unlimited, sublicensable, worldwide right and license in perpetuity to publish, edit, post and distribute the Video at its sole discretion without additional prior approval or any compensation to you.
4. Random Drawing: Then, Sponsor will randomly select six (6) Grand Prize winners from each Category (12 total) on or about October 23, 2023, from among all entries received in each Category during the Sweepstakes Period. Odds of winning a Grand Prize depend on the number of eligible entries received I each Category during the Sweepstakes Period. The Grand Prize winners will be contacted by telephone/email on or about the day of the random drawing. Sponsor will make 2 attempts to reach each potential Grand Prize winner. In the event a potential Grand Prize winner cannot be reached by Sponsor after 2 attempts, they forfeit their right to the Grand Prize, and an alternate may be selected, time permitting, at Sponsor’s sole discretion.
5. Prizes and Approximate Retail Values (“ARV”) – Twelve (12) Grand Prizes (6 per Category) – Two tickets to the Seinfeld/Gaffigan Show at United Center in Chicago at 7:30 EITHER on November 9, 2023 or November 10, 2023; AND the winner’s video will be displayed during the Show and answered by the particular comedian in that winner’s video Category. ARV: $100.00 each pair. The specific date of the show each winner will receive is at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Tickets are subject to the terms, conditions and restrictions as printed on ticket. Sponsor is not responsible if the show fails to display the winner’s video and/or if the comedian fails to answer the question posted to them in the winner’s video. Sponsor is not responsible In the event the show has to be cancelled for any reason, and if such cancellation occurs the Prize may not be awarded or rescheduled, at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Seat location is at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Ground transportation and parking is not included as part of the Grand Prize. The winner is responsible for any other costs and expenses not specified herein as being awarded. The winner is solely responsible for local, state and federal taxes on the prize. The winner and his/her guest acknowledge and agree that if any alcohol is consumed by the winner and his/her guest, such alcohol consumption is at the sole discretion of the winner and his/her guest and the sponsors are not responsible for any cost or circumstances resulting from such alcohol purchases/consumption. Prize consists of only those items specifically listed as part of the prize. No cash or other substitution allowed by winner, but Sponsor may substitute the prize, or any portion thereof, for a prize of equal or greater value at Sponsor’s sole discretion for any reason. Prize is nontransferable and not redeemable for cash. Sponsor is not responsible for any lost, stolen or misplaced tickets, which will not be reissued.
Winner must meet the eligibility requirements as set forth in Paragraph 1 of these Official Rules. Winner and guest may be required to sign liability and/or publicity release (“Prize Release”) prior to issuance of a prize, at Sponsor’s sole discretion.
6. Claiming the Prize – Upon receipt of the Prize Release, if required, and upon winner verification, Sponsor will mail or email the tickets to the Grand Prize winner, to the address provided by Winner during the winner verification/notification process. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, stolen, late, mutilated, returned or misdirected mailing of any prize or technical glitches for any emailing of any prize.
7. Participation Conditions/Release/Consent to use Likeness – By participating, each participant agrees to: (a) comply with and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor which are binding and final in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes; (b) release and hold harmless the Released Parties from and against any and all claims, expenses, and liability, including, but not limited to, negligence and damages of any kind to persons and property, including, but not limited to, invasion of privacy (under appropriation, intrusion, public disclosure of private facts, false light in the public eye or other legal theory), defamation, slander, libel, violation of right of publicity, infringement of trademark, copyright or other intellectual property rights, property damage, or death or personal injury arising out of or relating to a participant’s participation in this Sweepstakes, and acceptance or use or misuse of prize; (c) indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Released Parties from and against any and all claims, expenses, and liabilities (including reasonable attorney’s fees) arising out of or relating to an entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes and/or entrant’s acceptance, use or misuse of prize; and (d) allow Sponsor’s use for promotional purposes of his/her likeness, voice and/or address (city/state) without any additional compensation.
8. General Conditions – Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, for any reason whatsoever, including, without limitation, fire, flood, natural or man-made epidemic of health of other means, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, riot or civil disturbance, terrorist threat or activity, war (declared or undeclared) or any federal state or local government law, order, or regulation, public health crisis, order of any court or jurisdiction or if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the participation process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Only the type and quantity of prizes described in these Official Rules will be awarded. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
9. Limitations of Liability – The Released Parties as set forth above are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the participation process or the Sweepstakes; (3) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; or (4) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any Prize.
11. Disputes/Governing Law – Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or the prizes awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate federal or state court of Illinois; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ or legal fees; and (3) unless otherwise prohibited, under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with this Sweepstakes shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Illinois, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of State of Illinois, or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Illinois.
12. Winner’s List/Official Rules – For the names of the winners, or a copy of these Official Rules, send a self-addressed stamped envelope no later than October 30, 2023, to: The Drive’s Seinfeld & Gaffigan Q&A Sweepstakes Rules/Winners (designate which), 130 E. Randolph, Suite 2700, Chicago, IL 60601.
13. Sponsors – Hubbard Radio Chicago, LLC and its station WDRV, 130 E. Randolph, Suite 2700, Chicago, IL 60601.