Back by popular demand, The A to Z Game returns to The Drive! You’ll have a chance to win at least $1,000 (but most likely more) in cash 6 times a day!
How do you play? It’s easy as A, B, C…
- When you hear the cue to call weekdays at around 7:10am, 11:10am, 1:10pm, 3:10pm, 4:10pm, and 5:10pm, be caller nine (9) at 312-642-WDRV (9378)
- Guess The Drive’s A to Z Mystery Artist. It could be any Classic Rocker between the “A” of AC/DC and the “Z” of ZZ Top.
- If you guess the correct Mystery Artist, you win at least $1,000!
- If you don’t guess correctly, we let you know if the artist is “closer to A” or “closer to Z.” You’ll need to listen every day to help narrow it down to the correct letter and artist.
- And get this, for every missed guess, we’ll add $100 to the jackpot!
- And even better, no matter how much money is in the jackpot, we’ll add an extra $1,000 at around 3:10pm each Thursday and Friday!
- If we get several incorrect guesses, you could have a chance to win thousands of dollars in A to Z Cash!
- For HINTS, text AZ GAME to 60123. We’ll text out a HINT each weekday in the 4pm hour!
NOTE: The “the” or “a” in front of a band name does NOT count (e.g. “Doors” will be the letter “D” and NOT the letter T in “The Doors”). Bands are first letters of the band name (e.g. letter “L” for Led Zeppelin); artists are the first letter of their LAST name (e.g., letter “J” for Elton John). It will always be the artist’s stage name, not the name they were born with. Also, we will not use artists that begin with numbers (e.g. .38 Special).Play “The Drive’s A to Z Game™” with 97.1 FM The Drive – Chicago’s Classic Rock!